Check out these artful posts too!
- Social and Psychological Consciousness: Art by Wynne Palmer
- Become An Impressionist
- The Relationship Turbulence of an Artist and the Muses
- Art and Technology: Time to Instagram with Caspar David Friedrich
- So How Do You Feel About Your Art Dealer? Like This?
- Human Constructions: Photography by Julie Lévesque-René
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio