Check out these artful posts too!
- The Muse of Artist Kees Van Dongen's painting "The Corn Poppy"
- Studio Sunday: Judith Baca
- The Muse of Artist Pablo Picasso's "Woman With Green Hat"
- Photographic Expertise: An Art Portfolio by Heather Solomon
- The Muse of Artist Rudolf Hausner from his painting "Fool’s Hat – Narrenhut"
- Patterns of Logic: Art by Steven Graubart
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio