Check out these artful posts too!
- Spaces in Between: Art by Rachel K. Bury
- Lipstick Sculpture: Tiny Red and Pink Portraits of Fashion Icons
- Loose, Gestural Style: The Art Portfolio of Michael Louis Johnson
- Can You Relate to this Creative Process?
- Hazy Suggestions of Figures: Art by Tom O'Rourke
- Being an Artist Means Taking the Occasional Risk
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio