Check out these artful posts too!
- Headlines: Shrooms, Cruetly, Immigration
- My Kid Could Make This
- Funky Art GIF Made From "Harmony in Grey and Green: Miss Cicely Alexander" by Whistler
- Chaotic Aesthetics: Painting by Jude Hotchkiss
- Natural Forms for Public Art: Katrina Alexy
- Lipstick Sculpture: Tiny Red and Pink Portraits of Fashion Icons
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery.
View her online portfolio