Check out these artful posts too!
- "Anthropocentric Specimens": Art by Stephanie Cormier
- Masking Fluid (Aka Frisket or Misket )
- Clearing A Path For Your Creativity with Morning Pages from The Artist's Way
- Take Advantage Of The Present: Draw Something Now
- Art School: Deciding if It's for You - and Making the Most of it.
- Strange, Ghostly Works by Irby Pace
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio