Check out these artful posts too!
- Take the quiz: Can You Tell the Difference Between Modern Art and Toddler Art?
- Artist Kate Bingaman-Burt Drew All Her Purchases For the Past 8 Years
- Steampunk Assemblages: Art by Linda Cohen
- Wearable Objects: Art by Sophie King
- Comfort the Disturbed
- Artists Enjoy Enigmatic Snacks: Like A Magritte Apple Sandwich
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio