Check out these artful posts too!
- Art Room: Designed after Lichtenstein
- Artist Kate Bingaman-Burt Drew All Her Purchases For the Past 8 Years
- Strict Geometries and Washed Out Colors: Art by Marie Surprenant
- Medical Aesthetic: Artwork by J.D. Doria
- Artist Ernest Zacharevic Uses The Whimsy of a Painted Water Slide
- Lipstick Sculpture: Tiny Red and Pink Portraits of Fashion Icons
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio