Check out these artful posts too!
- John Baldessari, Tips for Artists Who Want to Sell, 1966-68
- Illustrated Tips on How to Look at Art
- Nature's Hues: An Art Portfolio by Laurie Flaherty
- Dark Side of Paradise: Illustration & Collages by Sean Bernhardt
- Working Hard In The Studio? Or Hardly Working ?
- Getting Your Art Posts Seen on Facebook
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio