Check out these artful posts too!
- When To Let Go Of Your Artwork
- Let Them Eat Project Sandwiches
- Food, Flowers and Photography: Art by Jacqueline Janecke
- Faith and the Human Experience: the Art of Mircea Cantor
- The Unexpected Colour Party From A Parallel Dimension
- Clearing A Path For Your Creativity with Morning Pages from The Artist's Way
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio