Check out these artful posts too!
- Digital Meets Traditional: Painting by Michiel Van Der Zanden
- Headlines: Reward, Rushmore, Round-Up
- Possibilities of Composition: Art by Elaine Lauzon
- The Muse of Artist Rudolf Hausner from his painting "Fool’s Hat – Narrenhut"
- Digitally Nostalgic art by Hollis Brown Thornton
- Why People Fear Artists
About the author
Rebecca Chaperon is our Artist-in-Residence
With a compulsion to create unique visual stories, her paintings often follow the thread of a heroine's misadventures through a surreal landscape.
She's had the pleasure of teaching at Langara College and given community workshops on painting techniques with an emphasis on watercolour, oil and acrylic. She is a board member at the Grunt gallery. Google+
View her online portfolio